Bayfield and Area Chamber of Commerce
The Bayfield and Area Chamber of Commerce (BACC) is a volunteer organization that works to promote the attraction of Bayfield with regards to its rural cultural metropolis, while also valuing the heritage of the village.
Click Here to Download Our Application Form:
WHAT WE DO:
We, the Chamber, work actively alongside local governments, non-profit agencies and service groups to maintain a thriving and sustainable business community.
- We promote the community with events throughout the year including Christmas in Bayfield as well as assisting in the promotion of many other local community events.
- We maintain the Village’s website and social media sites including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- We advertise for the Village. We utilize both traditional forms of marketing including print and radio as well as on-line marketing.
- We produce marketing material including village signage and brochures.
- We maintain the tourist information booth.
E-mail us today to find out how you can be a part of this exciting organization!
PARTNER WITH US!
Is your organization hosting a community event that you would like the Chamber to help promote? We would be happy to help! Events that the BACC will help to promote meet the following criteria:
- Event Promotes/Engages Bayfield’s Community
- Event is run by Non-Profit Organization, Volunteer or Community Group
- Event is Open to All
- Event is Happening within the Village of Bayfield or on our Shores
Contact us at INFO@VILLAGEOFBAYFIELD.COM more more information on promoting your event.
BACC Minutes September 27, 2017